55 Watt Solar Back-Up Kit
Model Number: 58050
Menards® SKU: 3679020
Everyday Low Price: $289.00
You Save: $40.00
Sale Price Good Through 05-04-2014
Description & Documents
Ideal for cabins, remote and back-up power needs, 12V battery charging, RVs, boats and more, the Coleman 55 Watt Solar Back-Up Kit will help run both 12 Volt and 110 Volt appliances. The amorphous solar panels are easy to install on the included metal frame and work in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days. Constructed with a built-in blocking diode to prevent battery discharge at night, this kit comes with a durable metal mounting stand that allows for easy set-up. This kit is completely weatherproof and the solar panels are made with shatterproof tempered glass for added durability.
- Works with 12V and 110V appliances and electronics with included power inverter
- Ideal kit for power failures and natural disasters
- Amorphous solar panels charge in all daylight conditions, even in the shade and clouds
- Weatherproof and no tools required for quick and easy set up
- Panels are made with shatterproof tempered glass for added durability
- Portable for easy transport
- Temperature range: -40 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit
- Max output complete kit: 55 Watts, 3.7 Amps
- Kit includes:(3) 18.3 Watt solar panels, metal frame for mounting solar panels, 3 in 1 wire connector so all 3 solar panels can be connected in an easy fashion, 12V DC Plug, alligator battery clamps, LED voltage tester, 12V socket for powering 12V products, 200 Watt power inverter,7 Amp charge controller
- Warranty: Panels-5 year limited, 7 amp charge controller-1 year, 200W inverter-1 year
- (3) 18 watt solar panels
Dimensions: 37" x 38"
Shipping Dimensions: 40.0 x 15.5 x 12.25
Shipping Weight: 60.0 lbs
Brand Name: Coleman®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.