Description & Documents
Tripod with Pistol Grip Head . This quick orientation ball head allows the camera to be pointed in almost any direction with ease. Just release the trigger and the ball head locks firmly into place, at any angle. Features a Vertical Cut-Out for 360° photography, you can even shoot straight down. The rubber feet of this tripod can be exposed to reveal spikes that can be placed in uneven ground, such as in between rocks. Each leg can also be angled independently from 45° to 175°, ideal for leaning the tripod against an angled wall. Includes soft carrying case. Weight 83 oz. Tripod has a minimum height of 22 inches and a maximum height of 53 inches.
- Quick orientation ball head - point the camera in almost any direction
- Ball head locks firmly into place at any angle
- Pistol-grip handle with trigger - squeeze to move, release to lock into place
- Vertical Cut-Out for 360° photography
- Rubber feet w/ spikes
- Each leg can be angled independently from 45° to 175°