Generac® 9,375 Peak/7,500 Running Watts Electric Start Portable Generator
Model Number: 5943
Menards® SKU: 2402550
Description & Documents
With a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. That's why these generators are a favorite for home use, camping, job sites, or outdoor events. This GP7500E portable generator with electric start provides 7,500 running watts and 9,375 starting watts.
- Generac® 420cc OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Electric start with battery and plug-in battery charger jack
- Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets for circuit protection
- Steel 7.5-gallon fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- 12 hours run time @ 50% load
- Hour meter with maintenance alerts
- Low oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
- Outlets: (4) 120-volt 20-amp outlets, and (1) 120/240-volt 30-amp outlet
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 27.25" x 27" x 25"
Shipping Dimensions: 31.0 x 28.25 x 21.25
Shipping Weight: 207.0 lbs
Brand Name: Generac
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Start Type: Electric
||Engine Brand: Generac
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.