Warm Tiles 120 Volt Cable Kit, 19-26 Sq. Ft. using Standard Spacing
Model Number: DFT1022
Menards® SKU: 3352577
Everyday Low Price: $109.99
You Save: $11.00
After Sale Price
Sale Price Good Through 02-28-2016
Description & Documents
Even in warm climates, tile and stone can feel uncomfortably cold. Warm Tiles Floor Warming Systems remove the chill with a gentle, continuous warmth. Warm Tiles may be installed directly over plywood, concrete or cement backerboard substrates. The warming element rests in the mortar below your floor surface. Simple to measure, quick to install and easy to control, Warm Tiles are affordable luxury. Warm Tiles is suitable for new construction or remodeling and fits in virtually any room: bathrooms, kitchens, nurseries, living rooms - wherever you want tile floors. Operating on ordinry current, Warm Tiles comfort costs less than one cent per square foot per day when cables are installed together with one of the specially designed Warm Tiles thermostats.
- 120V, Standard Spacing 19-26 Sq. Ft. Alternating Spacing 14-19 Sq. Ft.
- Warm Tiles cable is the most durable in the industry.
- Warm Tiles runs at 1c per heated square foot per day
- Providing under floor warmth for over 40 years
- Professional floor warming that's right for any room
- Electric floor warming for any ceramic, marble or slate floor.
- Use standard 3" spacing for rooms above heated areas
- Use alternate 3", 1.5" , 3" spacing for rooms above unheated areas, concrete slabs or high heat loss areas
- Warm Tiles® Technical Service 800-537-4732.
- Screws, fasteners, tape for securing strapping to floor sold separately
- Warm Tiles relay kit RK-1 allows you to connect two or more 120V floor warming kits in the same room
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 10.63 x 5.75
Shipping Weight: 4.0 lbs
Brand Name: Easy Heat
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Cable Diameter: 0.125 inch
|Cable Length: 86 Feet
||Compatible Floor Type: Stone; Ceramic Tile; Engineered Wood
|Coverage (Alternate Spacing): 14-19 square foot
||Coverage (Standard Spacing): Less Than 26 square foot
|Heat Cable Construction: Dual-conductor copper wire elements, copper braid, PVC insulation with Nylon outer jacket
||Includes: Floor Warming Cable, Strapping, Extra Clips, Multi-Lingual Installation Instructions, User's Guide, Warranty details
|Listing Agency Standards: UL-Listed, CSA-Listed
||Watts per Square Foot: 12 watt
|Special Features: Warm Tiles Cable System Provides Unlimited Design Configurations For Even The Most Difficult Shaped Room
||Voltage Rating: 120 Volt
|Warranty: 15 year Limited
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.