Description & Documents
Warm Tiles Cable system provides unlimited design configurations for even the most difficult shaped room.
- 240V Standard Spacing 131-145 Sq. Ft. Alternating Spacing 95-108sqft
- Warm Tiles cable is the most durable in the industry.
- Warm Tiles runs at 1c per heated square foot per day
- Providing under floor warmth for over 40 years
- Professional floor warming that's right for any room
- Electric floor warming for any ceramic, marble or slate floor.
- Use standard 3" spacing for rooms above heated areas
- Use alternate 3", 1.5" , 3" spacing for rooms above unheated areas, concrete slabs or high heat loss areas
- Warm Tiles® Technical Service 800-537-4732.
- Screws, fasteners, tape for securing strapping to floor sold separately
- Warm Tiles relay kit RK-2 allows you to connect two or more 240V floor warming kits in the same room
Brand Name: Warm Tiles
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Compatible Floor Type : Stone; Ceramic Tile; Engineered Wood
||Coverage (Standard Spacing): 131 to 145 Sq. Ft.
|Coverage (Alternate Spacing): 95 to 108 Sq. Ft.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.