GE 1" 20-Amp Two-Pole 120/240 Volt Circuit Breaker
Model Number: THQL2120
Menards® SKU: 3673625
Description & Documents
The GE 20-Amp Two-Pole 120/240 Volt 1" Circuit Breaker trips to the center and features tin-plated copper stabs, a plug-in design for easy installation and box-type terminals.
- The tin-plated copper stabs create reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- The dedicated, cemented calibration screw prevents shifting, creating a stable calibration for optimum performance
- The molded case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Compatible with GE PowerMark Gold Load Centers
- Meets NEMA standards. ANSI Certified. UL Listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 3.0 x 2.75 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.7 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.