GE 50 Amp Two-Pole 120/240V 1/2" Circuit Breaker
Model Number: THQP250
Menards® SKU: 3673748
Description & Documents
GE 50 Amp two-pole 120/240V 1/2" circuit breaker trips to the center, features tin-plated copper stabs, a plug-in design for easy installation and box-type terminals
- The tin-plated copper stabs create reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- The dedicated, cemented calibration screw prevents shifting, creating a stable calibration for optimum performance.
- The molded case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity.
- Compatible with GE PowerMark Gold Load Centers
- Meets NEMA standards. ANSI Certified. UL Listed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 3.0 x 2.75 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
|Listing Agency: UL Listed
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.