GE 15-Amp 1-Pole 120/240 Volt (GFCI) Ground Fault Circuit Breaker
Model Number: THQL1115GFP
Menards® SKU: 3673751
Everyday Low Price: $46.32
11% Mail-In Rebate: $5.10
Your Final Price: $41.22
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The GE 15-Amp One-Pole 120/240 Volt (GFCI) Ground Fault Circuit Breaker trips to the center and features tin-plated copper stabs, a plug-in design for easy installation and box-type terminals.
- The tin-plated copper stabs create reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- The dedicated, cemented calibration screw prevents shifting, creating a stable calibration for optimum performance
- The molded case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Compatible with GE PowerMark Gold Load Centers
- Meets NEMA standards. ANSI Certified. UL Listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.25 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.