Coleman Cable's Mini X-Treme Box provides more compact and less costly work-site power distribution center than other full size models. Used along with our restoration adapters, these units are ideal for disaster restoration work where the only available power is from range outlets, dryer outlets, or portable generators. They can be used in any situation where a more compact, easier-to-handle unit is desired to safely expand and distribute power on jobsites. 30Amp, 125/250 Volt Generator and dry outlets, and 50-amp 125/250-volt range outlets can now be converted to a GFCI/Breaker protected power distribution unit providing standard usable 125-volt power. the Mini X-Treme box offers a NEMA type-1 Enclosure with 4 NEMA 5-20R 20-Amp, Circuit breaker and GFCI protected outlets on the front, and the same 4 on the back. It features: OSHA and NEC Compliant, C(ETL)US Listed, and certified to CAN/CSA. Reduces electrical hookup and labor time. 8 overload-protected outlets use GFCI and circuit-breakers. All Outlets GFCI protected with open neutral and over-voltage protection. Compact size for ease of use. may be used in vertical or horizontal positions.
- Turns your L14-30P generator/dryer/range outlet into 8 regular (5-20R) outlets
- Compact size allows for use in vertical and horizontal positions
- 8 Overload protected 20-Amp outlets reduce electrical hookup and labor time
- Mini 10-pound unit is less than half the weight of normal power distribution boxes
- NEMA Type-1 enclosure; (Qty 4)
- NEMA 5-20R 20A circuit breaker and GFCI protected outlets on the front and back panels; (Qty 1)
- OHSA Compliant
- Ideal for jobsite use
Vendor: Coleman Cable
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.