#2 Copper USE-2 Cable (per Foot)
Model Number: SKU_3692169
Menards® SKU: 3692169
Description & Documents
This #2 copper USE-2 is used to connect the transformer to the meter base and the meter base to the main distribution panel.
- Use to connect the transformer to the meter base and the meter base to the main distribution panel
- May be installed in conduit and direct buried
- Triple rated RHH or THW-2 or USE-2
- Cross-linked polyethylene insulation
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Sold per foot
- Special orders must be purchased in full reel quantities (1,000 feet)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/19/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.