Description & Documents
The Gardner Bender manual style clamp meter tests AC Current, AC Voltage, DC Voltage, Resistance and Continuity. It includes test leads and operating instructions. It features a durable case with a 3-foot drop rating, 150 lb crush rating and a one-year warranty.
- Easy to read display
- Lockjaw feature prevents misuse - jaws only open when dial is set to Amps
- Measure current
- Measure voltage
- Measure current drawn by appliances
- Measurement lock features holds indicator in place
- Uses only one AA battery (not included)
- Uses one .5 Amp /250 volt fuse
- 1.25" Jaw Opening
- Manual and autoranging styles
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.