Kill A Watt Wireless Electricity Usage Monitor
Model Number: P4200
Variation: White Sensor and Gray Display
Description & Documents
Plug in item(s) and it will transmit data to the central LCD display so you can see your cumulative electrical expenses and carbon footprint remotely.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Monitor Your Power Consumption Remotely
- Can Be Used With Up to 8 Sensors
- Calculates Carbon Emission & Costs By Day, Week, Month and Year
- Allows You to Calculate the Carbon Footprink of Your Appliances
- Displays Eight Critical Units of Measurments
- Monitors Voltage and Power Factor
- Allows You to Take KWH Data and Combine It with the Type of Electricity That Is Generated In Your Area for a More Percise Reading