Description & Documents
GT-12A Self-Testing Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Patented automatic self-test verifies the integrity of the unit
- Bright LEDs flash and audible alarm sounds if voltage is present
- Silent-mode feature for use in quiet settings
- Safe, non-contact voltage detection
- Use to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires, and cables or to find a break in a wire
- Automatically turns off after five minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Designed and assembled in USA
- (2) 1.5V AAA batteries included
- Frequency : 50 - 500 HZ and Voltage Rating : 50 - 1000 VAC
- Lifetime Warranty
Brand Name: Greenlee
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.