Description & Documents
The GT-16 Voltage-Adjustable Detector is adjustable to safely detect power and low voltage.
- Safely detects AC voltage without touching the bare conductor
- Adjustable for use on power wiring plus lighting, thermostats and other low voltage circuits
- Use to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, wires and cables
- Finds breaks in wires
- Identifies hot and neutral conductors
- Low battery indication
- Accessories included: (1) 1.5V AAA battery
- Frequency: 50 - 500 HZ and voltage rating : 50 - 1,000 VAC
- Lifetime limited warranty
Brand Name: Greenlee
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.