GB’s new series of Big Ben® aluminum hand benders has improved traditional hand benders by enlarging the hook, increasing the foot pedal size and clearance, highlighting the markings and incorporating a dual sight-line system for bending on the floor or in the air. GB’s new Big Ben® series offers industry standard markings to simplify the contractor’s job. Includes a bigger hook with a 5x durability factor. Bends 3/4" EMT and 1/2" Rigid/IMC.
- Industry-standard markings- 30° bend when handle is straight up with embossed sight lines for 10°, 22°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°.
- Made of rugged, heat-treated aluminum
- 3/4" EMT, 1/2" Rigid/IMC
- Vise-Mate™ holds conduit while cutting or reaming.
- Bigger foot pedal- 40% larger -allows for a booted foot.
- Bend-back channel easily corrects conduit over-bends.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.