Description & Documents
The Cyclone Electric-Powered Conduit Bender includes one shoe that bends EMT, Rigid, IMC 1?2" - 2" conduit with no loose parts. It has the ability to make repeatable bends at the same degree. Horizontal and vertical positions allow the unit to create accurate offset bends. The low-volt (95), high-volt (132) automatic shut-off helps protect electrical components from voltage fluctuations. The on/off switch allows user to shut machine down for extended periods of time. The hook attachment on pendant control frees hands while working with conduit.
- Weather-resistant cover included
- 110/115 V AC, 15 AMP 1 HP DC Motor
- Minimal Training Time
- Fork Lift Tubes allow lifting and transport
- Includes storage for tools, etc. while in use
- Dimensions: 47" x 33" x 43"
- Resetting circuit breaker eliminates down time changing fuses