Kidde Relay Module for Smoke Alarms
Model Number: SM120X
Everyday Low Price: $16.59
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.82
Your Final Price: $14.77
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This Kidde relay power supply module device is designed for Kidde hard-wired smoke alarms.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Can be used to activate auxiliary warning devices
- Can be used to deactivate whole house or attic fans
- Must receive signal from a wired smoke alarm
- Required accessory for HD200F
- 120VAC 60Hz 0.08AMP
- 9V DC output: 5MA MAX. (current limited)
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.