This Kidde relay power supply module device is designed for Kidde hard-wired smoke alarms.
- Can be used to activate auxiliary warning devices
- Can be used to deactivate whole house or attic fans
- Must receive signal from a wired smoke alarm
- Required accessory for HD200F
- 120VAC 60Hz 0.08AMP
- 9V DC output: 5MA MAX. (current limited)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.