Kidde Relay Module for Smoke Alarms
Model Number: SM120X
Description & Documents
This Kidde relay power supply module device is designed for Kidde hard-wired smoke alarms.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Can be used to activate auxiliary warning devices
- Can be used to deactivate whole house or attic fans
- Must receive signal from a wired smoke alarm
- Required accessory for HD200F
- 120VAC 60Hz 0.08AMP
- 9V DC output: 5MA MAX. (current limited)