Q-See 8 Channel 2CIF DVR with (8) 480TVL Resolution Cameras 500 GB Hard Drive
Model Number: QC308-8B5-5
Description & Documents
The QC308-8B5-5 offers real-time 2 CIF recording on all channels where you can watch playback with the best image quality from the 8 cameras included. Store videos onto the pre-installed 500 Gigabyte hard drive and back up onto a USB flash drive for safe storage. Connect to a High Definition TV for a truly clear viewing experience! An HDMI port allows you to run the video feed to a high definition TV for a higher quality image. These high resolution weatherproof cameras capture 480TV lines of resolution allowing for a higher quality picture, accurate colors, and better image quality in the day or night than most standard surveillance cameras. These cameras are equipped with 24 infrared LED lights that can record at a distance of up to 50 ft. in the dark. The new startup wizard helps guide you through the set up process.
- Video Compression: H.264 2CIF real-time recording
- Live Display Resolution: 30/240Total FPS
- Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
- Video Inputs: 8 BNC Inputs
- Remote Operation: Yes
- Video Quality: 480 TV Lines of Resolution
- Night Vision Distance: 50 Feet
- Motion Activated Cameras: Motion settings are set on the DVR
- Operating Temperature: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C).
- Product Includes:(1) 8 Channel Real-Time 2CIF DVR with pre-installed 500 GB Hard Drive, (8) Camera kit with 3-axis Brackets (1) Power supply for DVR 10V /2A (2) 4-way Power Splitter and Power adapter for camera.(8) 60 ft. BNC video, power cable, RJ-45 Ethernet network cable, BNC to RCA Video cable, USB Mouse, CD with manuals and software, Quick Start Guide.
- Technical Resources Available at www.q-see.com/support Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST (714) 998-3440 Option 1
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.