15-Amp 2-Pole 3-Wire Decorator Duplex Receptacle
Model Number: 1107-9BK-BOX
Menards® SKU: 3634631
Description & Documents
The Cooper Wiring Devices 1107-9BK-BOX 15-amp 125-volt black decorator duplex receptacle with 2-pole, 3-wire features is a great receptacle to be used in any residential or commercial building. Its longer, wider strap provides 40-percent more contact area to the wall board, which virtually eliminates floating installations. It has a patented built-in wire stripper for number 14 and number 12 wiring to speed up the installation process and also a patented built-in wire-looper for pre-looping. It uses 15-amps with 125-volts and has a NEMA standard of 5-15R. For installation flexibility, it accepts tri-combo screws such as Phillips and Robertson-head tools. Its terminal screws are backed out and ready for wiring. The side wire terminals accept up to number 10 AWG solid or stranded wire. The push-in terminals accept number 14 AWG solid wire. Cooper Wiring Devices is a trusted name in electrical products. Cooper Wiring Devices is committed to providing products that increase productivity, energy efficiency, safety at work and in the home, and produce reliable performance. Whether a home's style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Cooper Wiring Devices is dedicated to providing the up-to-date wiring device solutions that today's homes need.
- 15 amp, 125 volt
- 2-pole, 3-wire
- Its longer, wider strap provided 40 percent more contact area to the wall board, which virtually eliminates floating installations
- It has a patented built-in wire stripper for number 14 and number 12 wiring to speed up the installation process and also a patented built-in wire-looper for pre-looping
- NEMA standard of 5-15R
- For installation flexibility, it accepts tri-combo screws, such as Phillips and Robertson head tools
- Its terminal screws are backed out and ready for wriring. The side wire terminals accept up to number 10 AWG solid or stranded wire. The push-in terminal accept number 14 AWG solid wire
- Wall plate sold separately
Dimensions: 1 5/16" W x 4 1/4" H x 15/16" D
Brand Name: Cooper Wiring Devices
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.