Wolman F&P Cedar Finish and Preservative - 5 gal.
Model Number: 14415
Menards® SKU: 5539942
Description & Documents
Wolman F&P Finish and Preservative is a premium performance, oil-based wood finish that provides exceptional UV protection and water repellency, making it an EPA-registered preservative that protects wood against rot and decay. The preservative fungicide in F&P prevents decay-producing fungi growth such as mold and mildew, even in humid, well shaded, habitually wet areas. Its powerful repellant provides long-term beading and exceeds Federal specifications, and the UV-blocking pigment and advanced UV absorbers prevent premature fading, making F&P a complete protective finish for any outdoor wood project.
- Protects wood rather than simply adding a coating film
- UV absorbers/blockers prolong color and resist fading and wood graying
- EPA-registered preservative protects against rot and decay
- Long-term water repellency exceeds Federal specifications
- Great for use in shady, humid areas and on ground-level decks
- Protects against cracking, splitting and warping
- Fast-drying, one-coat coverage for a quicker job
- Recommended for exterior, above ground use only
- Covers approximately 750 to 1,000 sq ft per 5-gal. pail
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 5 gal.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.