Wolman F&P Cedar Finish and Preservative - 1 gal.
Model Number: 14416
Menards® SKU: 5539946
Description & Documents
Wolman F&P Finish and Preservative is a premium performance, oil-based wood finish that provides exceptional UV protection and water repellency, making it an EPA-registered preservative that protects wood against rot and decay. The preservative fungicide in F&P prevents decay-producing fungi growth such as mold and mildew, even in humid, well shaded, habitually wet areas. Its powerful repellant provides long-term beading and exceeds Federal specifications, and the UV-blocking pigment and advanced UV absorbers prevent premature fading, making F&P a complete protective finish for any outdoor wood project.
- Protects wood rather than simply adding a coating film
- UV absorbers/blockers prolong color and resist fading and wood graying
- EPA-registered preservative protects against rot and decay
- Long-term water repellency exceeds Federal specifications
- Great for use in shady, humid areas and on ground-level decks
- Protects against cracking, splitting and warping
- Fast-drying, one-coat coverage for a quicker job
- Recommended for exterior, above ground use only
- Covers approximately 150 to 200 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.