Wolman RainCoat Natural Cedar Tinted Water Repellent - 1 gal.
Model Number: 12356
Menards® SKU: 5539934
Variation: Natural Cedar
Description & Documents
Wolman RainCoat Tinted Water Repellant is a premium performance, lightly colored water repellant designed to protect wood against water damage while providing effective UV protection. RainCoat Tinted formula incorporates UV-blocking pigment that retains its color longer than many oil-based transparent finishes, maximizing protection against UV graying. Its powerful water-repellant system works longer than typical sealers to prevent water penetration and minimize cracking, checking, splitting and warping.
- Water-based formula beautifies wood with natural tones and a matte finish
- Includes modified oils to improve adhesion and long-term wear
- Long-term water repellency exceeds Federal specifications
- Protects against cracking, splitting and warping
- Fast-drying, one-coat coverage for a quicker job
- Contains UV-blocking pigment to stop premature wood graying
- Recommended for exterior, above ground use only
- Cleans up easily with just soap and water
- Covers approximately 150-200 sq ft on rough surfaces and 300-350 sq ft on smooth surfaces
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.