Description & Documents
Wolman™ RainCoat® Tinted Water Repellant is a premium performance, lightly colored water repellant designed to protect wood against water damage while providing effective UV protection. RainCoat® Tinted formula incorporates UV-blocking pigment that retains its color longer than many oil-based transparent finishes, maximizing protection against UV graying. Its powerful water-repellant system works longer than typical sealers to prevent water penetration and minimize cracking, checking, splitting and warping.
- Water-based formula beautifies wood with natural tones and a matte finish
- Includes modified oils to improve adhesion and long-term wear
- Long-term water repellency exceeds Federal specifications
- Protects against cracking, splitting and warping
- Fast-drying, one-coat coverage for a quicker job
- Contains UV-blocking pigment to stop premature wood graying
- Recommended for exterior, above ground use only
- Cleans up easily with just soap and water
- Covers approximately 150-200 sq ft on rough surfaces and 300-350 sq ft on smooth surfaces
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Wolman
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.