Description & Documents
The cork flooring line provides naturally attractive cork flooring of the highest quality, offering superior performance and value. No other natural material can surpass the outstanding properties of cork. The unique structure and composition of cork creates the three most important characteristics in its application as flooring; cork flooring provides a pleasantly warm surface to walk on, resilience under foot and it absorbs footstep sound.
Cork flooring can withstand years of wear and still look great. This is due to the unique structure of cork and the advanced ceramic-infused protective finish.
Cork flooring is hypo-allergenic, durable, quiet and warm and should be considered for every room in your home, including kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and basements.
- Click lock system for a glueless floating installation that saves you time and reduces installation costs.
- Quiet and warm underfoot and also comfortable for walking and standing on.
- Ceramic micro-spheres embedded in the finish for the highest durability & wear resistance available in cork flooring.
- 25 year warranty
- Cork flooring is environmentally friendly.
- Coverage: 22.99 sq.ft. per carton
- 8 planks per carton
- Thickness: approximately 7/16"
- Integrated cork underlayment layer, absorbs ambient and footstep noise
Dimensions: 12" x 36"
Brand Name: Amorim Industrial Solutions
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Installation Method: Floating
|Style: Cork Flooring
||Surface Finish: Smooth
|Approximate Width: 12 inch
||Approximate Length: 36 inch
|Thickness: 10.5 millimetre
||Number of Pieces Per Carton: 8
|Coverage per Carton: 22.99 square foot
||Warranty: 25 year warranty
|Application Method: Floating
||Special Features: Intergrated cork underlayment
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.