ASTM Switchboard Class 2 Rubber Insulating Mat 2 'x 75' x 1/4"
Model Number: SB424BK
Description & Documents
A compound non-conductive corrugated matting designed to help prevent electric shock around high voltage electrical equipment, such as fuse boxes and control panels.
- Now meets all optional requirements for Ozone Resistance, Flame Resistance, and Oil Resistance.
- Tested to ASTM D178/ANSI J6.7. Certification engraved on back.
- Dielectric test voltage 30,000 VAC
- Proof tested over entire surface at 20,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage 17,000 VAC
- Made in USA
- 2' x 75' x 1/4"
Dimensions: 2' x 75' x 1/4"
Brand Name: ASTM SWITCHBOARD
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.