ASTM Switchboard Class 4 Rubber Insulating Mat 3' x 30' x 1/2"
Model Number: SB636BK
Description & Documents
A compound non-conductive corrugated matting designed to help prevent electric shock around high voltage electrical equipment, such as fuse boxes and control panels.
- Diamond Plate design offers exceptional wear in heavy traffic areas.
- Tested to ASTM D178/ANSI J6.7. Certification engraved on back.
- Dielectric test voltage 50,000 VAC
- Proof test over entire surface at 40,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage 36,000 VAC
- Made in USA
- 3' x 30' x 1/2"
Dimensions: 3' x 30' x 1/2"
Brand Name: ASTM SWITCHBOARD
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.