Tritan Extreme Duty Rubber Mat 3' x 20' x 5/8"
Model Number: TED320BK
Description & Documents
Tritan is a tough durable "almost indestructible" combination of nylon fibers and rubber blended into a mat that is oblivious to extreme conditions, metal-working areas, welding areas, milling lines and forklift traffic.
- The drain-thru design allows debris and liquids to drop thru the mat.
- Tritan stands up to inorganic materials such as caustic soda, white and black liquor, nitric, sulfuric, and hydrochloric acids. It stands up to organic materials such as methyl alcohol, mineral oil, ethylene glycol and triethanolamine.
- Tritan suffers no deterioration from ozone exposure and weathering, no signs of deterioration at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No fracture or visible cracks due to cold temperature, -45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tritan Extreme Duty offers the most aggressive non-slip surface in the industry. Nothing works like it. Nothing lasts like it, in the most extreme conditions.
- Recycled Material
- 3' x 20' x 5/8"
Dimensions: 3' x 20' x 5/8"
Brand Name: TRITAN® EXTREME DUTY
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.