Tritan Extreme Duty Rubber Mat 3' x 25' x 5/8"
Model Number: TED325
Description & Documents
Tritan is a tough durable "almost indestructible" combination of nylon fibers and rubber blended into a mat that is oblivious to extreme conditions, metal-working areas, welding areas, milling lines and forklift traffic.
- The drain-thru design allows debris and liquids to drop thru the mat.
- Tritan stands up to inorganic materials such as caustic soda, white and black liquor, nitric, sulfuric, and hydrochloric acids. It stands up to organic materials such as methyl alcohol, mineral oil, ethylene glycol and triethanolamine.
- Tritan suffers no deterioration from ozone exposure and weathering, no signs of deterioration at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No fracture or visible cracks due to cold temperature, -45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tritan Extreme Duty offers the most aggressive non-slip surface in the industry. Nothing works like it. Nothing lasts like it, in the most extreme conditions.
- Recycled Material
- 3' x 25' x 5/8"
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: 3' x 25' x 5/8"
Brand Name: TRITAN® EXTREME DUTY
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Approximate Size: 3' x 25' x 5/8"
|Resistant to: Most chemicals
|Made in the USA: No
||Manufactured Where: Mexico
|Care and Cleaning: Warm soapy water
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.