When your business depends on guest satisfaction, your guestroom floor can make a real difference. By choosing our LONGLife guestroom cushion, you not only give weary guests more comfort under foot, you give them a relaxing, healthy environment away from home, too. And since LONGLife is the only cushion in the industry durable enough to be warranted for the life of two separate carpet installations, it also saves you money and installation time.
Made with natural resources including rapidly renewable soy-based materials so there is zero-landfill process and all polyurethane manufacturing waste is recycled into new products. It is also100% post-consumer recyclable.
- Visco-elastic "memory foam" delivers better shock absorption and cushion for less fatigue and more comfort
- Absorbs sound and reduces noise transmission for more pleasing environments
- Designed for better "cleanability"-allows more efficient vacuuming so carpet stays clean and fresh
- Our breathable moisture barrier prevents liquids from penetrating through the cushion
- Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial protection prevents growth of mold, mildew and bacteria for a healthy, odor-free and hypoallergenic environment
- The world's only cushions certified by GREENGUARD, the gold standard for indoor air quality. It has the lowest VOC emissions of any cushions in the industry with a hypoallergenic design that won't aggravate asthma or allergies.
- This pad is suited to all residential installation and recommended for moderate to heavy traffic
- This pad is recommended for radiant heat applications
- 270 sq ft per roll
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10 lb density
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.