Ultrabond ECO 995 is MAPEI's premium, 100%-solids, one-component, moisture-curing urethane adhesive for all types of wood flooring and bamboo. Ultrabond ECO 995 can be used in a single-coat application method that provides a superior bond and moisture vapor emission control on concrete slabs (up to 15 lbs. [6,80 kg] in MVER or 85% relative humidity). Ultrabond ECO 995 also provides sound-reduction properties, making it suitable for use in multi-unit housing project. The formulation of Ultrabond ECO 995 has been developed using rapidly renewable raw materials and provides the ultimate in bonding environmentally sensitive wood flooring.
- Moisture barrier, sound reduction and bonding system in a single product
- 100%-solids formulation; no solvent added
- Ultilizes rapidly renewable raw materials
- Excellent green strength to hold planks in place during installation
- Extremely low-odor
- Moisture-control clip-on trowel attachments
- Also approved for use with ceramic tile and stone in mixed media installations using wood flooring
Dimensions: 5 Gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.