Ultrabond ECO 985 is MAPEI's premium single-component, hybrid-polymer-based wood-flooring adhesive that is formulated without water, solvents, amines, isocyanates, phthalate plasticizers or epoxy resins, and has an extremely low emission level of volatile organic compounds. Ultrabond ECO 985 provides all the bond security of a urethane wood-flooring adhesive, but is easier to clean and has a better coverage rate. Ultrabond ECO 985's formulation also provides excellent sound-reduction properties that are required for multi-unit housing. Ultrabond ECO 985 is also a moisture-controlling wood-flooring adhesive that protects wood flooring from moisture vapor emitting through concrete slabs in a single application when applied using the Moisture Control Method.
- Isocyanate-free with extremely low odor and negligible VOC content
- Controls subfloor moisture up to 15 lbs
- Reduces sound transmissions through concrete subfloors with STC and IIC values in excess of bulding code requirements
- 20% to 30% more coverage compared to standard urethane products
- Easy to apply with excellent trowel ridge holdout
- Cleans up easily from hands and prefinished wood flooring
- Utilizes rapidly renewable raw materials
Dimensions: 4 Gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.