Head for the shoreline and sail away with the Coastal Keystones collection. In a magnificent range of sizes and hues, the glass and mosaic blends of tile adds sophistication and a worldly feel to virtually any space indoor or out. Used on both floors and countertops in residential and light-commercial applications, this inspiring blend of some of Mohawk's finest products gives you a sea of design options.
- 15 Sq Ft per package
- 15 pieces per carton
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors, including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .60 wet is skid resistant for indoor and outdoor use and is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA Guidelines
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a high to random variation in tone
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- For residential and commercial use
- Mounted on 12" x 12" sheets
Dimensions: 12" x 12"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.
How much do I need? Input the length and width of each floor you're covering to estimate how many cartons you'll need.
Floor 1: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 2: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 3: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 4: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Add Floor
Input in the total square footage of the room or floors you're covering with your selection.
Note: Quantity is calculated for you if you use option 1 or 2. To account for cuts, breakage and error an extra 5.0% will be added when using option 1 or 2.