Granite is a coarse-grained igneous rock composed mainly of quartz, feldspar and mica. At the center of the earth is where granite crystallizes under extreme pressure. So much pressure, in fact, that it's nearly as hard as a diamond. Like a diamond, granite is prized for its beauty. Its variety of striking colors and distinctive structural characteristics make any home unique.
- Sold in full pallets, each covering 200 square feet per pallet
- 50 Pieces Per Pallet
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .50 wet is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Unglazed smooth finish with a high sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- For residential use only
Dimensions: 24" x 24"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.