A sedimentary rock formed by the accumulation of organic remains such as shells and coral, limestone consists mainly of calcium carbonate. Look no further than the Cliffs of Normandy and the Rock of Gibraltar to see its grandeur. In the home, limestone turns floors, walls and counters into natural works of art. It's been used as a traditional building material in Europe for centuries because of its inherent beauty.
- Sold in full pallets, each covering 137.25 square feet per pallet
- 61 Pieces Per pallet
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .50 wet is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Unglazed smooth finish with a high sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- For residential and commercial use
Dimensions: 18" x 18"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.