The intriguing colors and cleft surface of Continental Slate are a near perfect recreation of natural slate. Its inspired tones have a high degree of shade variation, so they complement practically any decor. Made of porcelain, Continental Slate is not on
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .60 wet is skid resistant for indoor and outdoor use and is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA Guidelines
- Glazed textured finish with a medium sheen and a random variation in tone
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- For residential and commercial use
Dimensions: 4" x 12"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.