These unglazed quarry tiles are naturally stain- and slip-resistant and are available with an abrasive grain for even greater traction.
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Unglazed tile with a textured surface, slight variation, and low sheen
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- For residential and commercial use
Dimensions: 5" x 6"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.