ECO Prim Grip is a ready-to-use, low-VOC, synthetic resin-based primer with bond-promoting silica aggregates suspended in a dispersion. It enhances the performance and adhesion of mortars to existing ceramics and difficult-to-bond substrates, plus it improves bonding of self-leveling underlayments (SLUs) and bonds of render coats over cementitious substrates. Suitable for a wide variety of substrates, ECO Prim Grip combines excellent versatility with an easy, low-odor application.
- Epoxy system ensures optimal performance from self-leveling underlayments and toppings that are subject to the stresses generated by dynamic loading, vibration and slight deflection.
- One-component, versatile primer for a wide variety of substrate conditions
- Single-coat application for faster turnaround and lower installation costs
- Low odor
- Easy handling and application properties
- Provides excellent bond strength with resistance to moisture and aging
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 110523_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.