Mapelastic CI is a premixed, liquid-rubber, quick-drying crack-isolation membrane for installation under ceramic tile or stone in residential and commercial interior and exterior environments. Mapelastic CI meets ANSI A118.12 requirements, provides up to 1/8" (3 mm) of in-plane crack isolation, and dries after about 30 to 50 minutes. It is then ready to receive most MAPEI polymer-modified or epoxy mortars
- Quick drying: allows tile/stone application after 30 to 50 minutes
- Easy to apply with a roller or a brush
- Convenient and versatile; bonds to a wide range of floor surfaces
- No odor; great for confined spaces
- Prevents in-plan floor crack from transmitting through tile or stone
Dimensions: 3.5 Gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.