Mapelastic HPG is a next-generation, ready-to-use liquid membrane suited for concrete, masonry, cement board and engineer-approved, exterior-grade plywood. It is designed for both commercial and residential use. It can be applied to interior horizontal and vertical surfaces using a trowel or roller, and is a highly flexible acrylic-based membrane. Mapelastic HPG has excellent compatibility with cement-based bonding materials. It can accommodate minor in-plane substrate movement and also can be used as a crack-isolation membrane (when used with MAPEI's Fiberglass Mesh). When used with this mesh, Mapelastic HPG is IAPMO-approved and meets ANSI A118.10 standards for use as a shower-pan liner.
- A ready-to-use liquid membrane suited for concrete, masonry, cement board and engineer-approved, exterior-grade plywood
- Designed for both commercial and residential use
- For interior and exterior waterproofing vertically and horizontally behind tile; can be applied to interior horizontal and vertical surfaces using a trowel or roller
- For use with ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile
- Can be used in stone-bonded applications in pools, pool decks, spas, steam showers, bathrooms
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.