Description & Documents
Connection Corlon offers random, multisized vinyl chips embedded in a vinyl matrix. Color and pattern detail are dispersed throughout the thickness of the wear layer.
- 5 year limited commercial warranty
- 0.085 in. thick
- 0.050 in. wearlayer
- Commercial inlaid installation system
- Phthalate Free
- Commercial flooring
- Inlaid construction embeds the chips throughout the wear layer. The result is a floor with impressive depth and textural design.
- Subtle surface texture and pattern conceal dirt and traffic patterns. A protective urethane finish improves maintainability and resists scuff marks
- Fiberglass backing for easier installation and handling
- 6' nominal width
Dimensions: 6' Wide
Brand Name: Armstrong
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Shade Variations: Medium
||Thickness: 2 millimetre
||Surface Type: Smooth
|Underlayment Needed: No
||Backing Material: Fiberglass Backing
|Installation Method: Glue Down
||Nominal Width: 6 Feet
|Pattern Repeat: No
||Protective Wear Layer: Urethane
|Shock Absorbent: No
||Warranty: 5 year limited commercial warranty
|Made in the USA: No
|Collection: Connection Corlon
|Color Family: Black
||Listing Agency Standards: Sheet Vinyl
|Special Features: Third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
||Vinyl Style: Solid
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.