Description & Documents
S-185 latex primer is a Latex-based Liquid floor primer which can be used on all grade levels of concrete, poured in place gypsum underlayment's, approved wood underlayment's, ceramic tile, quarry tile, terrazzo and marble. It is primer for wood and concrete with self-adhering tile.
- Armstrong S-185 Latex Primer is recommended for use as a primer with all Armstrong patches, underlayment's and latex based adhesives.
- Nonflammable, Ammonia-free and low odor, Contain low or no organic solvents, Contain no reportable hazardous substances (per current regulations)
- Can be used on all grade levels of concrete, poured in place gypsum underlayment's, approved wood underlayment's, ceramic tile, quarry tile, terrazzo and marble
- Primer for wood and concrete with self-adhering tile
- Coverage: approx 400 sq. ft. per 1 gallon container (Coverage depends on the porosity of the subfloor)
- Aplication: Short nap paint roller or coarse fiber brush
- Keep from freezing
- Clean Up: Clean tools with water before material dries
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Brand Name: Armstrong
|Application: Residential & Commercial
|Container Size: 1 gallon (US)
||Coverage: 400 square foot
|Cure Time: 1 hour
||Product Category: Vinyl Installation & Maintenance
|Package Quantity: 1 gallon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.