Sentinel Formula 626 Carpet & Sheet Vinyl Adhesive Remover
Model Number: SPI6264-1
Menards® SKU: 7091805
Description & Documents
Sentinel's Formula 626 is non-flammable, biodegradable formula designed to remove latex, pressure-sensitive and acrylic-based adhesives from all types of surfaces.
- Powerful, biodegradable formula.
- Designed specifically for quickly removing latex, acrylic and pressure-sensitive adhesives from concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and vinyl tile or wood substrates.
- It's versatility makes it effective in removing flooring materials including sheet vinyl backing and carpet foam backings.
- Environmentally friendly and odorless.
- Use a broom, mop or squeegee to agitate and maintain even coverage while keeping the surface wet.
- Allow 626 to soak and penetrate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Clear liquid.
Brand Name: Sentinel
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application: Residential & Commercial
|For Use With: Latex adhesives, Acrylic adhesives, Pressure-sensitive adhesives, Concrete, Terrazzo, Ceramic, Vinyl tile, Wood substrates, Sheet vinyl backing, Carpet foam backing
||Listing Agency Standards: VOC Compliant
|Special Features: Powerfuland biodegradable, Eco-friendly and water-based, Odorless and non-flammable, Apply directly to adhesives, vinyl backing or carpeting, Allow to soak and penetrate 30 to 60 minutes for removal of adhesives, Allow to soak and penetrate 1 to 2 hours for removal of sheet vinyl backing, Allow to soak and penetrate 4 hours or overnight for removal of carpeting, After removal, rinse sub-floor with clean water, Allow surface to completely dry before installing new floor
||Package Quantity: 1
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.