Sentinel Formula 626 Carpet & Sheet Vinyl Adhesive Remover
Model Number: SPI6264-1
Menards® SKU: 7091805
Description & Documents
Sentinel's Formula 626 is non-flammable, biodegradable formula designed to remove latex, pressure-sensitive and acrylic-based adhesives from all types of surfaces.
- Powerful, biodegradable formula.
- Designed specifically for quickly removing latex, acrylic and pressure-sensitive adhesives from concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and vinyl tile or wood substrates.
- It's versatility makes it effective in removing flooring materials including sheet vinyl backing and carpet foam backings.
- Environmentally friendly and odorless.
- Use a broom, mop or squeegee to agitate and maintain even coverage while keeping the surface wet.
- Allow 626 to soak and penetrate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Clear liquid.
Shipping Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.75 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 8.6 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.