Sentinel Formula 626 Carpet & Sheet Vinyl Adhesive Remover
Model Number: SPI6264-1
Menards® SKU: 7091805
Description & Documents
Sentinel's Formula 626 is non-flammable, biodegradable formula designed to remove latex, pressure-sensitive and acrylic-based adhesives from all types of surfaces.
- Powerful, biodegradable formula.
- Designed specifically for quickly removing latex, acrylic and pressure-sensitive adhesives from concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and vinyl tile or wood substrates.
- It's versatility makes it effective in removing flooring materials including sheet vinyl backing and carpet foam backings.
- Environmentally friendly and odorless.
- Use a broom, mop or squeegee to agitate and maintain even coverage while keeping the surface wet.
- Allow 626 to soak and penetrate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Clear liquid.
Shipping Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.75 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 8.6 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.