- Improves bonding ability of adhesives.
- Use prior to installing peel & stick tile, sheet vinyl, carpet, carpet tile, wallpaper and paneling on most surfaces including portland and gypsum-based building materials.
- This fast-drying and high-solid formation creates a perfect bonding surface for most flooring adhesives.
- The final step before applying new floor adhesives or wallpaper.
- Perfect for wood, concrete, vinyl, painted surfaces, plywood, drywall and particle board.
- Low odor and eco-friendly.
- All surfaces must be clean and completely dry before application.
- Will appear somewhat milky when first applied, but will dry clear.
- May be applied using a brush, roller or sprayer.
- Coverage of product will range from 200 to 400 feet per gallon.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.