Tarkett VCT combines engaging color with an extensive palette giving you the opportunity to create highly styled, durable and economical floor designs with stunning visual impact that coordinate and interact in virtually endless ways. With Epressions VCT, whatever you imagine can be created and VCT is ideal for healthcare, education, retail and public spaces.
- Tarkett VCT is FloorScore certified and can help you earn LEED points. NSF 332 Gold certified - Sustainability Assessment Standard.
- VCT construction means durability for years of performance, VCT is produced using natural limestone, a readily available material. Classification ASTM F 1066 Class 2 Through Pattern
- 100% of all production overage recycled back into VCT. VCT contains both pre-consumer and post-consumer recycled content
- 5 Year LIMITED Warranty
- Thickness 1/8"
- 45 sq.ft. per carton - 45 tiles per carton
- Designed with a Phthalate-Free formulation, Low TVOC emissions
- Manufactured in our facility meeting ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 standards
- smart spray adhesive recommended
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 12" X 12"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.
How much do I need? Input the length and width of each floor you're covering to estimate how many cartons you'll need.
Floor 1: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 2: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 3: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 4: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Add Floor
Input in the total square footage of the room or floors you're covering with your selection.
Note: Quantity is calculated for you if you use option 1 or 2. To account for cuts, breakage and error an extra 5.0% will be added when using option 1 or 2.