Hy-Lite offers a comprehensive line of acrylic block windows for new construction and custom replacement applications. These eye-catching pieces are energy-efficient, lightweight and provide privacy for your home without sacrificing valuable natural light. Next to acrylic block, traditional glass doesn't compare! Acrylic block windows will never yellow or change in appearance over time. They are 70% lighter than glass units and 33% more energy efficient. These windows from Hy-Lite are strong, durable and incredibly easy to install.
- Lightweight and energy-efficient, allowing natural light in with the look of traditional glass block
- Manufactured with impact-modifiers for added strength, durability and chemical resistance
- Sliding design allows for ventilation and functionality
- Left side operation (XO) based on outside view (view shown is inside)
- Energy Star-rated block options available for most areas of the U.S.
- Screen included for fresh air ventilation
- AAMA certified with an R25 rating
- Individual block size measures 6" x 6" x 3/4"
- 4 x 5 block configuration (not shown)
- Add 1/2" to unit size for rough opening
Dimensions: 27-1/2" W x 33-5/8" H unit size
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.