The Seated Inversion Therapy System provides padded handlebar assists for easier inversion and easier return, leg lock features for extra security while inverted, a heavy steel construction frame, and skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security. The quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert, then keeps you stable while mounting and dismounting. The adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past your chosen angle.
- Nylon tether strap to control inversion
- Ratcheting leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
- Adjustable lap belt
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Foam-padded ankle support for added comfort while inverted
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security
- Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
- Getting on and off is easy
- Fits users of most heights
- Cushioned, comfortable upholstery
Dimensions: 50L X 27.5W X 57H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.