Description & Documents
The new Drive Medical Commode Pail Liner is a single use medical device to be positioned over a commode pail and is equipped with a super absorbent pad which turns bodily waste (up to 17 oz) into gel within seconds. This liner prevents the soiling and contamination of commode pails, reduces unpleasant odors and allows for safe and secure collection, transport and disposal of contaminated bodily fluids. The liner is easy to use, convenient and safe, eliminates odors and avoids spills and splashes. Provides comfort and dignity to the patient and their family.
- The new Drive commode liner is a single-use medical device to be positioned over a commode
- The liner is equipped with a super-absorbent pad which turns bodily waste (up to 17 oz) into gel within seconds
- The liner is easy to use, convenient and safe
- Prevents the soiling/contamination of commode pails and reduces unpleasant odors
- Safe and secure collection, transport and disposal of contaminated bodily fluids
- Eliminates odors
- Avoid spills and splashes
- Time and money saving; no hand washing
- Warranty: 60 Day Limited
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.